Portable Generator is the grouping of an engine and an electrical generator. These both main parts mounted together to form fine equipment.
Main application of the Engine-generators is in the areas where electrical power where is unavailable, or where electricity is only required as temporary basis. Mostly small generators are used to energize power tools at construction sites or somewhere in remote areas to fulfill any special need. Customized generators provide power supply for temporary installations of lighting, sound amplification systems, amusement rides etc.
Here is a list of Top 6 Best Portable Generators you can buy in Fall 2018-2019
1)- Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start – 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts – Gas Powered – CARB Compliant – Transfer Switch Ready
- Up to 16 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts
- Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start;
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob
- 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit.
- Powered by a 420 cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine
- EPA, CARB, and CSA Compliant
- Backed By a 3-Year Warranty; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network
2)-Rainier R12000DF Dual Fuel (Gas and Propane) Portable Generator with Electric Start – 12000 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts – CARB Compliant – Transfer Switch Ready
- Up to 17 Hours of Run Time at 25% Load; Operational Volume as Low as 72dB
- Dual Fuel – 12000 Peak Watts and 9500 Running Watts (Gasoline); 10800 Peak Watts and 8550 Running Watts (Propane); 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge and Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Electric Start – Convenient One-Touch Power Switch
- Powerful – 457cc OHV 4 Stroke Rainier Engine
- EPA and CARB Compliant
3)-Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Up to 9 hours run time on a full tank of gas and up to 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Dual Fuel – Runs on GAS or PROPANE straight out of the box.
- Engine type: 4-stroke, wheel diameter: 8.0 inches
- 4750 starting watts, 3800 running watts
- Powered by a reliable 224cc Champion engine
- Touch Start, push-button electric start (battery included)
- Frequency: 60 Hz. Outlets – 120V 30A RV, 120V 30A locking, two 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
- Champion Support – 3 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support.
4)- DuroMax Hybrid Dual Fuel XP12000EH 12,000-Watt Portable Generator
- 10 hrs. Run-time on propane at 50% maximum output: 20 hrs.
- Quite in Operation
- Heavy duty frame with four Point fully isolated motor mounted
- Full power panel with oil warning light
- Run-time on gasoline at 50% maximum output:
- Low oil shut-off protects engine
5)-Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start
- Up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator on gasoline or propane
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch
- Battery included,
- Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz.Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
6)- DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start
.Up to 8 Hour Run Time.
.4400 Watt Surge/3500 Watt Continuous.
.4 Gallon Gas Tank.
.Electric Key Start/Includes Battery.
.Automatic Low Oil Shut Off.