People love fried food especially in winters.Biggest challenge associated with fry food is the health issues. Mostly, fried food is dripping in oil, which, as we might assume, can lead to all kinds of health problems if consumed excessively. That is where air fryers come in — as a solution to “fry” food without drenching them in oil.
The biggest benefit of Air Fryer is now known and the only thing left is to choose the one which is best in quality and performance.
Most food lovers will tell us that air fryers can’t be close in taste or texture to typically fried food, but that not in fact true to the core.Air fryer food can still deliver a nice, crisp exterior and moist interior without the need for all that oil, trans fats and extra calories.
How Air Fryer works? It circulate hot air all around the food inside of them, so they’re able to cook food at a fraction of the time that a typical oven could. Quick healthy and tasty fried food is ready 🙂
Have you decided to want an air fryer ? What are best air fryer for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 people in 2020? What is best airfryer for chicken wings ?What is best air fryer toaster oven combo top rated ? These are very usual queries we received.There are many options to consider. That, however, is why we’re here — we’ve done the research so that you don’t have to. So here are
Best Choice AirFryer Under $100
- Hot Air Fryer 3.5 Liter Pan- 2.6 Liter – Best Airfryer for a couple
- Philips HD9641/96 Airfryer – Best small air fryer toaster oven
- HOLSEM Air Fryer with Rapid Air – Cheap air fryer toaster oven
- Circulation System, 3.4 QT Capacity – Popular air fryer brands
- OMORC Air Fryer XL – Best affordable air fryer toaster oven
- Cuisinart TOA-60 – Most Popular air fryer under 100
- Power Air Fryer XL – Best air fryer under $100
- Tidylife 6.3 QT XL Air Fryer – Best air fryers under $150
- Wartmann WM930 XXL –Best air fryers for large family under $100
- Philips Avance –Best compact air fryer
- Princess airfryer XL 182020 –Best air fryers for the money
- Philips Viva –Best air fryers for a family of 4
- Magnani Health Fryer 10L –Best air fryers for a family of 4
- Inventum GF400HL –Best value air fryer
- SEB Actifry Express XL FZ750000 –Best air fryer for large family of 6
- Tefal Fry Delight XL FX1050 –Best air fryer for family of 5
- Domo DO469FR –Best budget air fryer 2020
- De’Longhi FH1394 –Best affordable air fryer 2020
Hot Air Fryer 3.5 Liter Pan- 2.6 Liter
- We can air fry, bake, grill, and roast with little to no oil.
- Sleek design and modern look with advanced touch screen menu. With this XL fryer we can feed a family of 4 and more.
- It has got non-stick FDA-certified and PFOA free pan and detachable basket equipped with a cool touch handle and button guard to prevent accidental detachment.
- It includes recipe book! This recipe book is filled with 50 recipes specifically made for GoWISE USA Air Fryers. Choose from a variety of meals to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert.This brand is among top rated best airfryer to buy indeed.Choose this best choice air fryer as a gift for mom
Philips HD9641/96 Airfryer
- Philips products are famous for their quality and long lasting run.
Easy and simple interface of the Philips HD9641/96 allow us have a Quick Control.
- It has small dial, and features a relatively small footprint compared to many of the other air fryers out there.It can be declared the best compact air fryer of 2020.
- Includes a QuickClean basket with removable non-stick mesh so cleaning is fast and easy. The removable nonstick Coated drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe
- It has got a great feedback from users. The device is currently sitting in with an average of 4.4/5 stars on Amazon, which is no small feat.
HOLSEM Air Fryer with Rapid Air
Circulation System, 3.4 QT Capacity
- One of the best reviewed AirFryer with Heat Preservation Function.
- Rapid air circulation even with XXL size and capacity.
- Perfect for family members which are up to 7-10 in numbers.
- Digital touch screen and control knob made it fit for latest digital era.
- Best choice air fryer oven 16.9 qt for wings and apple fries.
OMORC Air Fryer XL
- OMORC Air Fryer 4.8/5 star rating making this machine favorite choice when it comes to Air Fryers.
- Best part is its durability and simple to use.
- LCD touch screen with knob control and heat preservation system make it perfect pick.
- This machine is more versatile in look and function than other standard air fryers.
- Cuisinart’s TOA-60 is an air fryer, to be sure, but it’s also a toaster oven, and a convection over, all rolled into one.
- It is a bit larger in size than other air fryers with multi functions.
- The TOA-60 boasts a 0.6 cubic foot interior, an adjustable thermostat, 60-minute timer, and the necessary accessories to make use of all its functions. Most users love it too.
- It is currently selected as amazon’s choice because of its reviews and customer feedback.
Power Air Fryer XL
- Next in line of best AirFryers is the Power Air Fryer XL, which is handy with whirl wind circulation technology.
- It boasts a 3.4 quart basket with a non-stick coating and you can easily replace baking pans, deep fryers, a grill pan, convection toaster oven or any one of your kitchen appliances.
- With 7 preset program features, including a roast preset, bake preset, steam preset, and more could be perfect for the vast majority of uses.
- Accessories are dishwasher-safe — so you won’t have to worry about damaging them during cleaning.
Tidylife 6.3 QT XL Air Fryer
- This simple elegantly designed yet practical Airfryer.
- 1700W Power Air Fryer basket holds up to 5.0 Liters which makes it one of the largest fryers in the market.
- Best thing of this fryer is ALL-IN-ONE CONVENIENCE Use. It get heats up in 3 minutes.
- FASTER, MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT, & LESS MESS – Convection technology uses rapidly circulating heated air for fast and even frying with little to no oil
- USER-FRIENDLY, EASY-TO-READ, ADJUSTABLE CONTROLS – Temperature settings from 180° to 400° for a wide variety of recipes | 60-minute timer with auto-shut off alerts you when food is done | Power and heat indicator lights
Airfryer Test 2020
The Best Airfryer Can Be Found Here
You most likely ended up here because you are looking for an airfryer . If that is the case look no further this is the reference point for airfryers. Here you will find the best airfryer for every price range. We analyzed a large number of airfryers and also looked at the user reviews to make our choice. From there we were able to select a winner for each prize range, namely High End, Mid Range and Budget. In addition to our 3 prize class winners, we also discuss other popular alternatives that are worthwhile. And we also discuss the best cheap airfryers and what size air fryer for a family of 4 extensively are discussed here! Feel free to read on to learn all about airfryers .
Air-Fryer For Everyone’s Budget
Usually the choice of air fryers 2020 is so large that you literally drown in the offer, so our choice to highlight the 3 winners for each price range at the top of our website. Outside this 3 price range you will also find popular alternatives that we discuss further on this page, for people who like to find a high-quality alternative. Also with these alternatives you can be sure that they are top models and have a very positive user rating. Models of which we are not convinced are not included in Airfryer test.So here are top rated and best air fryer for family of 2,3,4,5 and up to 8 to serve them in better possible way with capacity.
The Best Airfryer For Everyone’s Budget
Healthier Frying With Air
|1||Wartmann WM930 XXL||This High End Range Airfryer has a very high price / performance that can compete directly with the much more expensive Philips Avance Series Airfryers, but at a much better price. This Airfryer from Wartmann not only works like a top airfryer … The Design also looks very nice, and with the beautiful LED touchscreen display, this Airfryer really excels in your kitchen, a real eye-catcher! And that is why we declare this airfryer the High End winner in best air fryer for family of 4.|
|2||Philips Avance||Conclusion Philips Airfryer Avance: This model is the best Airfryer currently available on the market together with the Wartmann WM930 XXL in normal size. There are also other XL and XXL models that have additional Twin Turbo technology. But that top model meets all expectations|
|3||Princess airfryer XL 182020||The Princess Aerofryer XL 182020 is budget-friendly and has all the qualities of the most expensive airfryers. And all at a super friendly budget price! The user reviews were very positive, we simply could not ignore this! Furthermore, this airfryer is very easy to operate compared to other airfryers.|
|4||Philips Viva||All in all, the Philips Viva airfryer comes out very positive, we recommend it with great confidence. Badly rated models are not considered to be recommended in this list. Airfryer test stands for: Becoming the best reference point for Airfryers. If you prefer more functions and connections, with a digital control screen it is best to go for the Philips Airfryer Avance series. This is more or less the same airfryer but with digital control.|
|5||Magnani Health Fryer 10L||Conclusion: This Airfryer in the Budget Price range has a very high price / performance that can compete directly with the much more expensive models. The content of this XXL airfryer is really large and unbeatable when we look at the price / performance. We are really impressed with the portion of fries that go in!|
|6||Inventum GF400HL||The Inventum GF400HL does what it should do, Frying without bells and whistles! This XXL airfryer is for your whole family and can easily bake fries for 6 people at the same time. Looks modern and the user reviews are also super positive. XXL budget winner.|
|7||SEB Actifry Express XL FZ750000||This Airfryer in the Mid Range Price Range has a very high price / performance. This Airfryer has a very positive user rating, and bakes everything nice and fresh. It’s a really convenient and healthy way to make fries and snacks! The Design is not as nice as the Philips Airfryer, but still a sufficient one.|
|8||Tefal Fry Delight XL FX1050||This Airfryer in the Mid Range Price Range has a very high price / performance. The price is okay in terms of price / performance. But there are still cheaper XL airfryers with about the same performance as the Princess airfryer XL 182020.|
|9||Domo DO469FR||So far we have not received any complaints about this Airfryer, but you have to keep in mind that we have not collected as many user reviews yet, but so far this Budget Airfryer is really worth its money, Top Airfryer!|
|10||De’Longhi FH1394||The’Longhi FH1396 Multifryer is a superior High End Multifryer suitable for baking almost everything with air circulation ideal for healthy ‘frying’ your fries and snacks without dipping in fries. The user reviews are very positive and most people are after months hesitating and choosing to switch to this Multifryer from De’Longhi, and of course they do not regret it!|
Why choose an Airfryer ?
The Advantages of an Airfryer
An airfryer is attractive because it is easier to work with, safer and the health benefits are also a reason to switch to an airfryer. With a traditional deep fryer you have to change oil and the oil quickly gets dirty and dirty again. The fryer itself also gets dirty after some time of use. Below are some advantages of an airfryer:
- Super healthy alternative to traditional deep fryer
- Makes food perfectly brown and crispy
- 80 percent less fat compared to traditional cooking methods
- Less calories and the nutritional value of food is preserved
- Can be used for baking, roasting and grilling.
- Provides similar effect as a traditional deep fryer
- Fast cooking times
Easy to clean
An airfryer is much easier to clean and maintain. You can easily wash the container you make the food in in a dishwasher.
- No greasy mess to clean up
- Easy to clean
- No unpleasant odors
- Safer than traditional fryer
- Does not heat the house
- Ease of use
- Come in different sizes
Safer than traditional fryer
Safety also plays an important role in the purchase of an airfryer. If you’ve ever had a splash of cooking oil on you when using a traditional fryer, you’ll understand why an airfryer is much safer than a traditional fryer. The life-threatening burns that have already been caused by the incorrect use of a traditional fryer are one more reason to switch to an easier, safer and healthier way of frying your food.
What is an Airfryer ?
Airfryers are all the rage nowadays, everyone talks about them and you see advertisements everywhere. Have you ever asked yourself “How does an airfryer work?” Or do you want to know if an airfryer is a healthier alternative to normal frying? Then look no further, we will answer all questions about airfryers here for you. The name airfryer means nothing less than air fryer or air frying. Which means boiling food through a circulation of heated air. A mechanical fan circulates the hot air around the food at a high speed, cooks the food and produces a crispy layer. During normal frying, the food is completely immersed in cooking oil and thus cooked at a high temperature.
What can I roast in an airfryer ?
Besides fries and snacks you can also roast other things, take a look at the most popular baking times , we have also compiled a list of the most popular airfryer ingredients below:
- French fries
- Chicken fillet, Chicken wings
- Cake / Muffins
- Works best with fries and frozen snacks
- Vegetables can be cooked crispy
As you can see, you can prepare many different snacks and dishes in a healthy way. Feel free to try other things, and you will be amazed that an airfryer is indispensable in the kitchen.
Which Airfryer to buy?
Standard size, XL or XXL?
The size of your airfryer also plays an important role in the price. For example, if you are only with 1 person or with 2, it would be a shame to buy an XXL airfryer since you pay almost double the price. The models we selected may vary according to your needs, but our website will point you to the best Airfryer that suits you best. So if you are interested in our High End winner, but you see that this is XL, we will also put a link to the standard edition on that product page.
The latest Philips Airfryers XXL models have the Twin TurboStar technology. So if you want the best of the best, we recommend taking the Latest New Generation Philips Avance XXL.
Airfryers We Recommend
You can be sure that the airfryers that are offered on best air fryer for family of 4 are only the best airfryers in their price range. We analyzed a large number of airfryers, and from there we were able to make a conclusion to choose the suitable airfryer. On top of that, we have thoughtfully read a very large number of user reviews and if they were so overwhelmingly positive. Using this method, we have confidently selected our recommendations as the winner. Save yourself the hours of searching for the suitable airfryer, we have done everything for you to make it easier for you to make the right choice. If you have any additional questions, please contact us and we will help you further and answer your question.
Most Popular Airfryers
In addition to our 3 price range suggestions, we also propose a few other popular top models as an alternative. These models are for people who prefer another model as an alternative. Furthermore, these are the most popular alternatives. We use the principle that we only recommend high-quality airfryers that the user reviews are positive about on our website.
- Philips Airfryer Avance
- Philips Airfryer Viva
- Philips Airfryer Daily
- Princess Digital Aerofryer XL 182020
- Airfryer XL
- Airfryer XXL
- Cheap Airfryers
If you want a Philips Airfryer and still want to know what all the differences are and which Series are the best or best suited to you. Then look at Which Philips Airfryer to Choose . Here we discuss in detail only the Philips Airfryers. So you know which Philips Airfryer suits you best!
Specifications that you pay extra attention to when buying
Rotate for food: Some airfryers are equipped with an option to move the food you are preparing to cook nicely on all sides. This is certainly not required, but only an option as your food is just as well baked without a moving pad. Usually you can also easily remove the moving plate so that you can easily bake more delicate food without the circular movements causing damage to your delicate food.
This factor also plays an important role if you airfry several times, for example, your costs can increase considerably after a year. Do you choose a low energy consumption, or a stronger model that can bake larger portions but has a higher energy consumption?
Each airfryer can be set with a timer to determine, usually these are equipped with a digital timer. Still models such as the Philips Viva Airfryer and Russell Hobbs Purifry are equipped with a manual timer. We personally find a digital timer more convenient to read.
Dimensions and Weight:
Do you only have a small space available in your kitchen? Or is your countertop gigantic? There are many different sizes in airfryers, so keep this in mind, it is best not to buy an XL size if you are in a small studio with a small kitchen, otherwise the airfryer will take up your entire kitchen space. So also pay close attention when buying an airfryer! The pans can usually offer around 700 grams to 1.5 kg of content, depending on which model you choose (smaller or larger).So choose one of the best compact air fryer of 2020 listed here.
Some airfryers have a temperature control where you can easily set the temperature to bake your dishes. This is a nice option but not required as the models that don’t have this feature might as well get the job done.
Some airfryers have an extra grill function which is extra useful if you want to prepare a lot of steaks, chicken or fish in the airfryer.
A Few More Specifications
- Smart control: Some models have a smart control via smartphone or tablet app where you can easily enter what you want to prepare and then the airfryer automatically does the rest, cooking time, temperature, etc.
- Extra cooking rack: Some models have an extra cooking rack, which makes it extra easy to prepare 2 different snacks (fries, chicken or steak) without them sticking together.
- Dishwasher: After every use you have to clean the airfryer, most airfryers cooking baskets can easily be put in the dishwasher, but not always. Just wash by hand is also possible. (be careful that the appliance has cooled down before you do this) In any case, an airfryer is much easier to clean than it is with a traditional fryer.
As you can read in the tabs above, the specifications we discussed above are also very important when buying an airfryer. So check carefully which specifications suit you best.